Thursday 17 September 2015

Apology

First of all, an explanation as to what's been happening over the past week, and the reason for this new blog. You see, recently Google (who own Blogger) and Virgin Media (who own my email account) have had a bit of a falling out. The end result is that, at least for the time being, you can't access any Google accounts that used Virgin-owned email addresses. My Google account is therefore inaccessible, and my YouTube and Blogger accounts essentially lost. They may become accessible again at the end of the month, but for the time being at least, the old blog is dead.

Now, normally this wouldn't have been a problem at all, because I would have just stayed logged in to them 24/7. However, last Friday my laptop crashed, and it's only just gotten back up to speed again. This meant that I had to write the last six posts on my phone, and I couldn't post them even without the whole Google/Virgin argument going on.

So that's the situation. A combination of faulty hard drive and feuding companies conspired to make the old blog inaccessible. But I'm not giving up on Project 20:15. So with that said, welcome to the NEW Project 20:15 blog! I'll be posting here either until things get sorted out between Google and Virgin and I can access the old blog again, or until the end of the year. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

(If you want to read the first 232 posts, you can find them here: animatron-project2015.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment